Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Q#32: ANG CRISTO NG7th-DAY ADVENTIST, AY MAYROONG PAK-PAK AT LUMILIPAD!
Labels:
10 mins Q&A
Hello, I'm Ronald Obidos. For 24 years, I served as a Seventh-day Adventist apologist and evangelist. However, on September 12, 2019, I discovered true salvation—through grace, faith, and Christ alone. This blog is now my platform as a Christian apologist and thinker, where I share my faith and commitment to preaching the gospel, guided solely by the Scriptures alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEATURED POST
Was Revelation Meant to Be Read Ten Different Ways?
You've probably heard it: "Eschatology just divides the church. Let's agree to disagree. Revelation means whatever it means to...
MOST POPULAR POSTS
-
We were drilled to believe that 'the commandments of God' meant the Ten Commandments, and specifically, the Sabbath. It’s the main r...
-
On October 2, 1904, Ellen White stood before 2,500 people in the Battle Creek Tabernacle, not just Adventists, but curious townsfolk too, an...
-
“By calling this covenant ‘new,’ he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.” Hebrews 8:13 (N...
No comments:
Post a Comment