Tuesday, April 4, 2023
MAY FREE WILL BA ANG TAO PARA PILIIN ANG DIYOS?
Labels:
10 mins Q&A
Hello, I'm Ronald Obidos. For 24 years, I served as a Seventh-day Adventist apologist and evangelist. However, on September 12, 2019, I discovered true salvation—through grace, faith, and Christ alone. This blog is now my platform as a Christian apologist and thinker, where I share my faith and commitment to preaching the gospel, guided solely by the Scriptures alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEATURED POST
JOHN 5:18: What Does Christ's “Breaking” the Sabbath Mean?
"Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, maki...
MOST POPULAR POSTS
-
We were drilled to believe that 'the commandments of God' meant the Ten Commandments, and specifically, the Sabbath. It’s the main r...
-
Every year around late September or early October, millions of Jews worldwide observe ** Yom Kippur, the biblical Day of Atonement. Marked ...
-
“By calling this covenant ‘new,’ he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.” Hebrews 8:13 (N...
No comments:
Post a Comment