Saturday, March 23, 2024
Adventist Using Psalm to Promote Sabbath (Mar 23–29, 2024)
Labels:
Sabbath School Lesson
Hello, I'm Ronald Obidos. For 24 years, I served as a Seventh-day Adventist apologist and evangelist. However, on September 12, 2019, I discovered true salvation—through grace, faith, and Christ alone. This blog is now my platform as a Christian apologist and thinker, where I share my faith and commitment to preaching the gospel, guided solely by the Scriptures alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEATURED POST
Did God's law remain unchanged?
Hebrews 8:10 (NIV): "This is the covenant I will establish with the people of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my...
MOST POPULAR POSTS
-
Nakarating sa akin yung video snippet ni Richard Thompson kung saan ang dami niyang patutsada. Kesyo "takot" daw akong makipagdeba...
-
Welcome back to the Former Adventists Philippines Sabbath School Lesson Commentary . To all our readers across the country, we know exactly ...
-
If you spend any time looking into Seventh-day Adventist (SDA) theology, you'll quickly run into their arguments about the Sabbath. The...
No comments:
Post a Comment