Friday, March 29, 2024
HEATED DEBATE BETWEEN A SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST PASTOR AND A CHRISTIAN: "SATAN OR JESUS? WHO FULFILLS THE LEVITICUS 16 SCAPEGOAT?"
Labels:
scapegoat
Hello, I'm Ronald Obidos. For 24 years, I served as a Seventh-day Adventist apologist and evangelist. However, on September 12, 2019, I discovered true salvation—through grace, faith, and Christ alone. This blog is now my platform as a Christian apologist and thinker, where I share my faith and commitment to preaching the gospel, guided solely by the Scriptures alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEATURED POST
Takot Daw Akong Makipagdebate kay Thompson?
Nakarating sa akin yung video snippet ni Richard Thompson kung saan ang dami niyang patutsada. Kesyo "takot" daw akong makipagdeba...
MOST POPULAR POSTS
-
Welcome back to the Former Adventists Philippines Sabbath School Lesson Commentary . To all our readers across the country, we know exactly ...
-
Introduction: Looking Outside the Bubble If you grew up Seventh-day Adventist, whether here in the Philippines or anywhere else, October 22...
-
If you spend any time looking into Seventh-day Adventist (SDA) theology, you'll quickly run into their arguments about the Sabbath. The...
No comments:
Post a Comment