Tuesday, April 16, 2024
KUNG "BAKIT" GINAWA SA MGA JUDIO ANG SABBATH HINDI KUNG "KANINO" GINAWA ANG SABBATH ANG MENSAHE NG MARK 2:27!
Labels:
sabbath
Hello, I'm Ronald Obidos. For 24 years, I served as a Seventh-day Adventist apologist and evangelist. However, on September 12, 2019, I discovered true salvation—through grace, faith, and Christ alone. This blog is now my platform as a Christian apologist and thinker, where I share my faith and commitment to preaching the gospel, guided solely by the Scriptures alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEATURED POST
The "Secret" About Israel That Modern Prophecy Preachers Forgot
Here in the Philippines, prophecy conferences are incredibly popular. We love our end-times charts. Often, the focus is squarely on the mode...
MOST POPULAR POSTS
-
Welcome back to the Former Adventists Philippines Sabbath School Lesson Commentary . To all our readers across the country, we know exactly ...
-
Introduction: Looking Outside the Bubble If you grew up Seventh-day Adventist, whether here in the Philippines or anywhere else, October 22...
-
If you spend any time looking into Seventh-day Adventist (SDA) theology, you'll quickly run into their arguments about the Sabbath. The...
No comments:
Post a Comment