Saturday, August 29, 2026
The 1845 Cover-Up: Why an SDA Insider Walked Away from Ellen G. White (And Why You Should Too)
Labels:
ellen g. white
Hello, I'm Ronald Obidos. For 24 years, I served as a Seventh-day Adventist apologist and evangelist. However, on September 12, 2019, I discovered true salvation—through grace, faith, and Christ alone. This blog is now my platform as a Christian apologist and thinker, where I share my faith and commitment to preaching the gospel, guided solely by the Scriptures alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEATURED POST
Video & English Outline: Part 2: How the SDA Health Message Twists the Bible
Welcome back to another episode of the Investigating Adventism Live Q&A Podcast! If you grew up in the Seventh-day Adventist church, or ...
MOST POPULAR POSTS
-
Israel Dammon: The Insider Who Walked Away Hey truth‑seekers! If you’ve been around the Adventist circle, you’ve probably heard the legendar...
-
Welcome sa "Investigating Adventism Q&A!" Ang issue ng Sabbath vs. Sunday ay matagal nang pinagtatalunan ng Seventh-day Advent...
-
Gift or God? When Sabbath Becomes the Substitute Hey friends, let’s get real for a moment. No anger, no sarcasm, and definitely not just to ...
No comments:
Post a Comment