Friday, March 1, 2024
Commentary of "Lessons of the Past" (Mar 2–8, 2024)
Labels:
Sabbath School Lesson
Hello, I'm Ronald Obidos. For 24 years, I served as a Seventh-day Adventist apologist and evangelist. However, on September 12, 2019, I discovered true salvation—through grace, faith, and Christ alone. This blog is now my platform as a Christian apologist and thinker, where I share my faith and commitment to preaching the gospel, guided solely by the Scriptures alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEATURED POST
Takot Daw Akong Makipagdebate kay Thompson?
Nakarating sa akin yung video snippet ni Richard Thompson kung saan ang dami niyang patutsada. Kesyo "takot" daw akong makipagdeba...
MOST POPULAR POSTS
-
Welcome back to the Former Adventists Philippines Sabbath School Lesson Commentary . To all our readers across the country, we know exactly ...
-
If you spend any time looking into Seventh-day Adventist (SDA) theology, you'll quickly run into their arguments about the Sabbath. The...
-
The religious landscape here in the Philippines is changing fast. A lot of young people aren't just blindly swallowing the traditions th...
No comments:
Post a Comment