FEATURED POST

SDA CALLER POL BARTOLOME DEFENDS THE SABBATH!

MOST POPULAR POSTS

Saturday, July 8, 2023

FAFP Daily Devotional: Christ's Life: Freedom, from Sin, Death, and the Law!

Abner Pablo




The world cannot solve its problems of sin and death. WHY? MAN is the problem. Man is in a state of death. He is a broken twig that is cut off from the trunk or source of life: GOD. 

John 15:4-6 (NIV) Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. 5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me, you can do nothing. 6 If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire, and burned.

All human beings are born with the same human nature: FLESH. When Adam, the first Man sinned, we all shared his sinful human life. Thus, the problem is not human deeds or works. Some call these SIN or "transgression of the law". To solve the problem, they propose: OBEY THE LAW. 

Governments and religions advocate this prime solution. But it is only a BAND-AID solution, a patch on the outside but no healing on the inside where the real problem is. Man's real problem is himself: he has no life in himself. This is death. He is not connected to the SOURCE OF LIFE: GOD. 

Christ came down from God and he tasted death at the Cross for us all so that we could have LIFE. That is the only SOLUTION: SPIRIT LIFE OF CHRIST. Believe Christ saved you. He offers his ETERNAL LIFE to you. It's a free GIFT. Just believe Jesus Christ and you can now live HIS LIFE, free from sin death, and the law. By faith in Christ, you are now connected to God, the SOURCE. HIS eternal life flows into your spirit in torrents of love. Rejoice, BELIEVERS! You are now ALIVE. 

Galatians 2:19-21 (NIV) 19 “For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God. 20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!”






Brother Abner Pablo is an active member of the Former Adventist Fellowship Philippines and a diligent writer of devotionals to continue spreading the good news of salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment