Saturday, May 22, 2021
"DISKUSYON SA MGA DOKTRINA": Answered verse-by-verse on Genesis 2:1-3 an.d Mark 2:27
Labels:
10 commandments,
sabbath
Hello, I'm Ronald Obidos. For 24 years, I served as a Seventh-day Adventist apologist and evangelist. However, on September 12, 2019, I discovered true salvation—through grace, faith, and Christ alone. This blog is now my platform as a Christian apologist and thinker, where I share my faith and commitment to preaching the gospel, guided solely by the Scriptures alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEATURED POST
Paano Ginugulo ng mga Sabadista ang Hebrews 7:12? Hindi Daw Kasama ang 10 Utos?
Sa mundo ng polemical theology at apologetics, konti lang ang mga Bible verses na pinagdedebatihan nang matindi tulad ng Book of Hebrews, la...
MOST POPULAR POSTS
-
Israel Dammon: The Insider Who Walked Away Hey truth‑seekers! If you’ve been around the Adventist circle, you’ve probably heard the legendar...
-
If you are a former Adventist, or even just someone with SDA friends and family, chances are you’ve recently received a forwarded message in...
-
Welcome back to another episode of the Investigating Adventism Live Q&A Podcast! If you grew up in the Seventh-day Adventist church, or ...
No comments:
Post a Comment