Wednesday, June 16, 2021
ANG KAHIGITAN NG MGA JUDIO, NA MGA APO NI ABRAHAM, KAYSA MGA SABADISTANG SULPOT LANG SA AMERICA!!!
Labels:
10 commandments,
church,
sabbath
Hello, I'm Ronald Obidos. For 24 years, I served as a Seventh-day Adventist apologist and evangelist. However, on September 12, 2019, I discovered true salvation—through grace, faith, and Christ alone. This blog is now my platform as a Christian apologist and thinker, where I share my faith and commitment to preaching the gospel, guided solely by the Scriptures alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEATURED POST
The 1844 Illusion: What Jewish Scholars Actually Think About Daniel 8:14
Introduction: Looking Outside the Bubble If you grew up Seventh-day Adventist, whether here in the Philippines or anywhere else, October 22...
MOST POPULAR POSTS
-
We were drilled to believe that 'the commandments of God' meant the Ten Commandments, and specifically, the Sabbath. It’s the main r...
-
On October 2, 1904, Ellen White stood before 2,500 people in the Battle Creek Tabernacle, not just Adventists, but curious townsfolk too, an...
-
"Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, maki...
No comments:
Post a Comment